Using cannabis as a painkiller, pelvic pain in men and women and living with trigeminal neuralgia
For a full transcript of this programme, please click here.
Paul Evans looks at the often uncomfortable subject of pelvic pain and how both women and men can get help. Dr William Notcutt, expert on medicinal cannabis use, talks about the potential for pain relief, side-effects and future possibilities of the controversial drug. Nicky Jones tells her story of living with trigeminal neuralgia, with Jillie Abbot and Prof Joanna Zakrzewska providing more information.
- Dr Steve Gilbert, Q+As on back pain, pelvic pain in men
- Dr Natasha Curran, pelvic pain
- Dr William Notcutt, cannabis and pain
- Joanna Zakrzewska, facial pain/trigeminal neuralgia
- Jillie Abbot, trigeminal neuralgia
- Nicky Jones, living with trigeminal neuralgia.