Donate to Pain Concern – your generosity can help improve lives
What your support does for us
Donate with JustGiving
It supports us in achieving our key goal of alleviating pain and suffering. With your support we can help more people learn to manage their pain effectively, transforming their lives and those of the people who care about them.
You can either make a one-off donation of an amount of your choosing, or set up a monthly donation via Direct Debit.
Make an instant donation by SMS:
Text PAIN followed by the amount you wish to donate to 70085, for example PAIN4 will donate £4 to Pain Concern and make a difference today.
Standard network charges may apply.
Why support us?
- To help us to continue to campaign effectively for improved pain management in the NHS and better education for all healthcare professionals.
- To help us to continue to produce high-quality, reliable healthcare information on the topics that matter most to people with pain and support our efforts to make our information as widely available as possible.
- To help us to continue producing our radio programme Airing Pain, which brings information and support into the homes of thousands of listeners.
- To help us to keep our helpline available to callers. With £15 we can provide ten callers with information and support from our helpline volunteers.
How you can fundraise for us
- Take part in a sponsored event, such as a run, walk, cycle or skydive. See our fundraising web page here for a list of events you could take part in.
- Organise local fundraising events, such as car boot sales, bag-packing or coffee mornings.
- Encourage your employer to make us their chosen charity. Employers can support us through payroll donation and/or direct donation, both of which are regular and help us to plan ahead.
- Encourage your friends and family to visit our website where they can find out more about pain and donate to support our work.