Bone and Joint Week 2022
This week, from Wednesday 12th October – Thursday 20th October is official Bone and Joint Week 2022. In order to raise awareness of bone and joint conditions, Pain Concern have worked with ARMA (Arthritis and Musculoskeletal Alliance) to deliver informative content throughout this week.
To take a look at the great work and case studies ARMA are sharing as part of this week, click here to visit their website!
Also, as part of this important week, here are some of our own resources on musculoskeletal conditions:
- Pain Concern 79 – Back Pain: Navigating Pathways to Living Well with Pain
- Airing Pain 109: Fibromyalgia
- Airing Pain 128: Back Pain & Pain From A Global Perspective With The International Association For The Study Of Pain (IASP)
- Airing Pain 132: When Children Have Arthritis
- Pain Concern news post – Exploring Patients’ Experiences: ‘Struggling To Be Me’.